Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training with Guru Dharam & faculty
This international course of 800 hours will train you to apply the principles and practice of Kundalini Yoga as a one to one therapy, to develop a healing modality utilizing the individual constituents of Kundalini Yoga and to create a powerful healing regime which treats specific conditions and individual symptomatology.
The course is constructed to present the different bio-systems of the human being, from a holistic paradigm, both in health and harmony as well as in disease and disharmony. The student will receive a series of clear, user friendly, energetic models and techniques to view, assess, diagnose and treat the 8 chakras, the 10 bodies and the 14 meridians. You will study in detail the subtle anatomy and physiology of these energy maps from the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual levels.
The yoga therapist, having assessed and diagnosed the constellation of symptoms then creates a treatment regime using a combination of:
- Meditation to cleanse the subconscious of mental debris & self limiting patterns.
- Pranayama to synchronize the levels of consciousness & aid their transformation.
- Marma/acupressure points to balance & stimulate the chakras & the meridians.
- Yogic nutrition & dietary advice to rebuild & tonify the physical form.
- Herbs add organic matter to enrich the body & target specific bio-systems.
- KY asanas and Kriyas specifically selected to accelerate the healing process.
The course includes study of the energetic physiology and pathology of, and specific interventions for:
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Problems
- Life Transitions
- Common ailments
This course is ideal for yoga students, teachers, medical practitioners and healers.
- Kundalini yoga postures and Kriyas specifically selected to accelerate the healing process of your patient.
- Meditation to cleanse the subconscious of mental debris and self limiting patterns.
- Pranayama to purify and synchronize the levels of consciousness and express their transformation.
- Marma/acupressure points to balance and stimulate the chakras and the meridians.
- How to add or take away heat, cold, dryness dampness and wind from the body.
- Yogic nutrition and dietary advice
- Herbs add organic matter to enrich the body and target specific bio-systems.
- Spiritual symbols and affirmations to create positive mental rejuvenation.
- Visualization to develop the faculty of projection and self healing.
Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training is an 800 hour course made up of a series of modules.* The classroom modules are supplemented by video presentations and distance learning. Kundalini yoga practice and home study are an integral part of the training. Successful completion of all modules, the practicum and the course examination entitles you to membership of the International Association of Yoga Therapists. Explore each of the seven modules below:
MODULE 1: DRAGONLINES
MODULE 2: SPHERES OF LIGHT & SUBTLE BODIES
MODULE 3: THE TWISTED HAIR
MODULE 4: THE SACRED GEOMETRY OF KUNDALINI YOGA
MODULE 5: THE SKY OF MIND
MODULE 6: RED THREAD, BLACK HAT & WHITE lOTUS
MODULE 7: WESTERN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
* Credits are available for previous study of allied subjects such as anatomy and physiology. Details on application.