Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training With Guru Dharam, Siri Sat, and Darryl O'Keeffe
Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan.
i-Sky's comprehensive 220 hour course comprises 180 hours of classroom instruction and 40 hours of home study as required by the international Yoga Alliance (USA) standards and includes:
- How to use breath, posture, sound, and meditation to awaken & train mind & body.
- Kundalini and Yogic philosophy.
- Yogic and Western Anatomy;
- Developing a clear calm meditative mind
- Utilising mantra and sacred sound
- Developing a daily yoga practice;
- Following a yogic lifestyle;
- Teaching Kundalini Yoga.
- The ethics, role and conduct of a teacher.
KRI certification requirements:
- Attendance and participation in all sessions
- Timely payment of all course fees
- Satisfactory teaching practice assessment
- Passing grade on the KRI written exam
- Attend 20 KY classes outside the course
- Creation of 2 yoga class curricula
- Attending 1 day White Tantric Yoga Course
- Participation in a minimum of 5 full early morning Aquarian Sadhana
- Completion of assigned 40-day yoga kriya
- Satisfactory completion of all coursework
- Course and trainer evaluation feedback
- Upholding the teachers code of conduct
i-SKY offer certification at both the KRI minimum level, detailed above, and the (optional) i-SKY recommended level. Details on request.
About the Teachers
DARRYL O'KEEFFE is a much travelled and practically minded spiritual teacher and healer with a down to earth approach and ready sense of humour. He originally trained as a Teacher at the Central School of Speech and Drama in London and taught all ages across the conventional subject spectrum before consciously choosing to follow a spiritual path, promoting spiritual healing across the world with the National Federation of Spiritual Healers (U.K.) and other respected institutions. He facilitated Sacred Tours to a variety of countries for a decade and has taught kundalini yoga since the mid 1980’s. Darryl is a founder member of the 3HO IKYTA Global Teachers Council and a Lead Teacher Trainer (Levels 1 & 2) in the Aquarian Trainer Academy (Kundalini Research Institute).
SIRI SAT KAUR is the founder of Kundalini Yatras, an initiative devoted to the presentation of Kundalini Yoga in sacred locations. She is a Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer with a specialty in Posture and Alignment enhanced further by her earlier training as a professional dancer and choreographer. Siri Sat offers an elegant and precise approach to the teachings of Kundalini Yoga. Siri Sat is an energetic healer and a member of the teaching faculty of the Kundalini Medicine Yoga Therapy Training. She is active in Europe, Scandinavia and the US. She is well known for her warmth and humor and believes everyone can learn yoga, heal and expand their awareness in this lifetime. Find out more about Siri Sat & Kundalini Yatras.
in New York’s Beautiful Hudson River Valley
November 5-8 (4 day)
December 11-13 (3 day)
January 15-17 (3 day)
February 25-28 (4 day)
April 22-24 (3 day)
May 12-15 (4 day)
June 4 (1 day)
For hours, information and Registration please visit:
The international School of Kundalini Yoga (iSKY) is the longest established Kundalini Yoga training in the UK (1996) and was amongst the first KRI certified Programs across the world.
iSKY is committed to spreading the safe practice and understanding of Yoga and recognise Yogi Bhajan as a modern master of Kundalini Yoga. iSKY seeks to create competent and confident practitioners and instructors of Kundalini Yoga through example, challenge and encouragement; and to inspire those teachers to enthuse a new generation of students through this age-old technology of personal transformation.
i-SKY has evolved from its formation in the U.K. in 1996 into a network of international schools of Kundalini Yoga. I-SKY now offers Kundalini Yoga Therapy training and a variety of related short courses in addition to training yoga teachers in the USA, the Middle East, South East Asia, and Scandinavia as well as the UK and Europe.