THE SKY OF MIND and the clouds of unknowing (module 5)
Directed by Guru Dharam and an exceptional team of Teacher/Healers, the course is delivered as intensive, stand alone modules all comprised of fascinating yogic science, philosophy, information and direct experience of holistic healing.Here the sacred science of Kundalini Yoga is demystified and presented for you to apply therapeutically one to one as Medicine for the 21st century.
This course brings the metaphysical methodology of the Rishis and Shamans to current energetic healing practice.
THIS TRAINING INCLUDES:
- The Yogic model of the Mind; Core Mind Healing
- The 10 sections of your Brain: their correspondences, function, and interconnectivity.
- Brain Food for mental health. Use of breath, nutrition and herbs for optimizing your cognitive faculties.
- The 11 Moon Centres; their emotions and qualities.
- The Twilight Zone of the Psyche
- The Ojas and the Cerebro Spinal Fluid.
- Understanding the human body as a fully integrated multidimensional cognitive biosystem.
- Yogic Psychology in harmony and disharmony:
- Cold Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
* This is module 5 of 7. Each module is complete and you can choose to attend them in any order.
** All of the above are examined in relation to pathology and to case histories.
Deepen your understanding of Kundalini Yoga.
WHO CAN TAKE THIS COURSE
The series is designed for yoga teachers from all traditions, alternative therapists, counselors, energy healers, paramedics, medical personnel and anyone who wants to understand the mechanics of Kundalini Yoga more deeply. *Each module is complete so that you can attend them in any order you choose.
We examine the different bio-systems of the human body from a holistic paradigm, presenting them both in health and harmony and in disease and disharmony. The student receives a series of clear, user friendly, energetic models and techniques to view, assess and treat the 8 chakras, the 10 bodies, and the 14 meridians. You learn how to take a case history, how the 5 colors refract through the body-mind and how numerology affects a patient’s interactions with key life cycles.
The extensive course curriculum also covers the subtle anatomy and physiology of the energy maps from the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual levels. It includes study of the energetic physiology and pathology of and specific interventions for many conditions including stress, burnout, chronic pain, depression, anxiety, addiction, insomnia, life transitions and other common ailments.
- Yoga postures and sets (called “kriyas”) specifically selected to accelerate the healing process
- Meditations to cleanse the subconscious of mental debris and self-limiting patterns
- Acupressure points to balance and stimulate the chakras and the meridians
- How to add or remove heat, cold, dryness, dampness and wind from the body
- Spiritual symbols and affirmations to create healing and mental rejuvenation
- Yogic dietary principles, nutrition and household herbs
- Understand the subtle mechanics and therapeutic application of Kundalini Yoga in a dynamic and innovative presentation
The course is certified by Kundalini Medicine * . The entire training consists of 7 modules and is an 800 hour course including 100 hours of anatomy, physiology and practicum.